Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kammo UK Ltd

Kammo UK Ltd

I placed an order with this company 3 weeks ago.
    I got an order acknowledgement by e-mail (automatic I suspect) and they took payment.
    All attempts at reaching them since have proved unsuccessful.
    All e-mails are unanswered and the telephone switches to O2 messaging on first ring.
    Phone messages are also ignored.

Now I know the CLA Game Fair was in the middle of the three weeks but even so!
    How do I find out the status on my order? Have they gone bust?

There have been a few mentions of them lately, usually along the lines of your post. Apparently quality is not what it used to be and someone also mentioned its no longer the original owner, sorry I can't be of more positive help, but I'm sure if you do a search on here a fair bit will turn up

They weren't at the Game Fair, they may have pulled out. We had a few people asking about them as their stand should have been adjacent to ours but the stand number mentioned didn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    They weren't at the Game Fair, they may have pulled out. We had a few people asking about them as their stand should have been adjacent to ours but the stand number mentioned didn't exist
    That sounds ominous!
    I may have lost 100+ (stupidly ordered with a Debit Card not a Credit Card)
    I still need that kit though, I'm wondering when I should write this off?
    Now is too soon but I do need the kit and will have to order again from somewhere else
    Been waiting 3 weeks+ now with no word (despite lots of emails and telephone calls)

If it was on a Visa (even a debit) then you may still be covered as they are able to usually pull back payments directly through the bank, I know Natwest have a Visa department which covers this but best to check with your bank.

Good luck with it and hopefully you will get your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by ths84 View Post
    If it was on a Visa (even a debit) then you may still be covered as they are able to usually pull back payments directly through the bank, I know Natwest have a Visa department which covers this but best to check with your bank.

Good luck with it and hopefully you will get your money back.
    ths84
    You are a Genius my friend.
    Have just contacted my Bank and they can claw the money back and it will be back in my Account within 48 hours.
    I assumed wrongly they could only do this with Credit Cards.
    The Retailer has 15 days to deliver (which has lapsed) and can only dispute this if they've delivered or already refunded.
    I wish i could buy you lunch! Thanks again
    Naseby

Quote Originally Posted by Naseby View Post
    ths84
    You are a Genius my friend.
    Have just contacted my Bank and they can claw the money back and it will be back in my Account within 48 hours.
    I assumed wrongly they could only do this with Credit Cards.
    The Retailer has 15 days to deliver (which has lapsed) and can only dispute this if they've delivered or already refunded.
    I wish i could buy you lunch! Thanks again
    Naseby
    ​Brilliant news, glad it worked out

Shame, used to be good kit. Have a look at Country Covers (great products but they will be very busy at this time of year)

Sd at it's best! THS84

Still hacked off as I love my ancient Kammo gaiters!
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

They were at the game fair