Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aw fees

Aw fees

anyone got a rough idea what would be the cost of an AW Stalk for Lvl 2 on the AWs ground including the Carcass ?
    For example a 3 hr Stalk ..
    Thanks

Rather an open ended question if you don't mind me saying so!

I assume you mean a Roe carcase? Most stalks are about 3 hours and prices vary considerably with some AW's charging to fill in the paperwork, which I do not.

My costs are 75 per stalk and the carcase of a good Roe Buck will cost you 50. However I have no availability left for Roe this year.

Good luck in your search.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi Nemesis

Have sent you a Pm Re. L2 stalk

Phil

You shoot off my menu, then when successful 40 for paperwork etc.
    Most do a dsc2 on does however as that's the cheapest option.

75 per outing including paperwork + carcass + trophy fee on roe bucks.

​Regards Jon

I've known some to do one or two in a deer park in case of a unsuccessful stalk in the open to keep the 's down, some do it for free some don't so worth while doing a search depending on your personal requirements, but plenty of excellent stalkers on here to choose from.
    Some tend to choose two stalkers to complete their course but nothing wrong in sticking to one and asking for a combine deal (if you know where I'm coming form)

Yip. You are looking at about 80 per outing , However I don't charge extra for doing the paperwork but do charge a pre arranged trophy fee on bucks. I also allow the client to keep the last carcase on completion of their DSC2 if they have done all 3 culls with me. Obviously if its their stalking ground they keep them all.

I charge 40 for a 2hr stalk if unsuccesful and 60 if a deer is culled as this adds an extra hours work filling out the ICR. Basically 20 per hour!! I sell the carcass at the same price I would get from my game dealer as this is part of the income for the stalk..
    Last edited by sussex stalker; 20-09-2013 at 17:00.

I charge nothing for stalking, nothing for paper work but if the carcass gets shot up bad the candidate pays market dealer rate, the same if the candidate wishes to keep the carcass. This is also if I have the spare animals to play with and at my descression I'm not going to cut my self short.

I have 4 portfolios on the go at the mo and a trainee plus with my donated stalks to the SD for the level 1 bursary the diary is full until the late March.

I'm not trying to under cut anyone but it's just the way I do things, I'm at the point where I have the deer spare and I sone Times I just like to watch pulling the trigger is no longer important to me.

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Top man Lee, not many of you around these days.
    Cheers
    ​Richard
    Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post
    I charge nothing for stalking, nothing for paper work but if the carcass gets shot up bad the candidate pays market dealer rate, the same if the candidate wishes to keep the carcass. This is also if I have the spare animals to play with and at my descression I'm not going to cut my self short.

I have 4 portfolios on the go at the mo and a trainee plus with my donated stalks to the SD for the level 1 bursary the diary is full until the late March.

I'm not trying to under cut anyone but it's just the way I do things, I'm at the point where I have the deer spare and I sone Times I just like to watch pulling the trigger is no longer important to me.