Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trail Camera Convert

Trail Camera Convert

I have always been a bit sceptical with trail cameras and never have seen the point but I decided to put one up for a week and see how it went, am now a convert and plan to get a few more! Even enjoyed watching the badgers and the rabbit posing right in the middle of the field of view!

Last edited by PointBlank; 31-07-2013 at 19:06.

That's some cracking footage you've caught on camera PointBlank. Seems you've found a very busy piece of ground!

Not had very good recordings on my new camera yet although it is sensitive enough to have caught a Red Admiral butterfly passing by and a magpie getting stung by my bees when it got too close to the hive entrance!

About what height have you mounted your camera at?

Regards,

​Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    That's some cracking footage you've caught on camera PointBlank. Seems you've found a very busy piece of ground!

Not had very good recordings on my new camera yet although it is sensitive enough to have caught a Red Admiral butterfly passing by and a magpie getting stung by my bees when it got too close to the hive entrance!
    I
    About what height have you mounted your camera at?

Regards,

​Gunner
    It was about 5' high and it was put overlooking a little bit of a choke point.

that was very good i'm also looking to get one.

Thats amazing footage and crackling ground you got.All 3 species of deer ,badgers, fox and rabbits...Good one

I have 8 (x4 pairs and they vary in quality but this is last months footage edited out.
    Don't put billys on anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    I have 8 (x4 pairs and they vary in quality but this is last months footage edited out.
    Don't put billys on anymore.
    Good videos! I am going to take the plunge for a few more cameras, I see the bushnell's are on special at uttings. I was surprised whatione caught in just the 7 days.

Oh, and the badgers are on there as I just dumped the whole card on YouTube.
    Last edited by PointBlank; 31-07-2013 at 16:28.

I also am a convert. there great. love the fact that you get a snippet of what goes on when your not there. some of the footage is great, top locations guys.
    up and at um

My only concern is some tw*t will nick it! Is there a way of making it secure?

They do a security box
    Bushnell Trophy Cam Security Case | Uttings.co.uk Mobile
    But as with most things if someone really wants to take it they will!