Thread: Fallow Buck stalking East Sussex

Fallow Buck stalking East Sussex

Fallow Buck stalking on new areas in East Sussex 75.00 per stalk, no kill fee on prickets and Sorrels, mature heads 350 trophy fee, medal heads have a sliding scale applied, venison can be purchased at going rate. Wounded/lost deer will be charged for as will badly shot beasts (i.e. gut, haunch, saddle)

No Limit on prickets and Sorrels.

Winter for doe's no limit no kill fee, 75.00 per stalk same rules apply for wounded or damaged beasts.

These areas are over and above to the major lease I have in West Sussex and therefore there is availability for most dates in the coming autumn and winter.

PM me or Robin on the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

All Pm's answered.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Im sure you will soon sell out of dates on this ground, i have shot fallow everytime on these areas and seen some cracking fallow bucks whilst out.