Thread: See what you're doing! - Deerhunter Nightlight Non Startle Cap

See what you're doing! - Deerhunter Nightlight Non Startle Cap

Keep the sun out of your eyes in the day and the bugs off your scalp at night, with the added benefit of a lithium powered torch in the peak of the cap that can be red or white with the press of a button. A friend of mine I was out with lamping last night was using one of these; admittedly at first I rolled my eyes... but after 3 hours of bug bites, as well as losing my head torch twice I was instantly converted!

Battery included, one size fits all - deerhunter, green.
    Now only 8.99! (was 14.99)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LightCap.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	30895Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Light2Cap.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	30896
    Please order by PM (include your telephone number, email, and postal address), or call +44 (0)1243 811 844 and quote "The Stalking Directory"
    Last edited by Fur Feather & Fin; 31-07-2013 at 10:44.
    ​ALL THE BEST SHOOTING ACCESSORIES... AND LADIES CLOTHING AS WELL AS OUR OWN COLLECTION OF LEATHER GUNSLIPS, LOADER BAGS, CARTRIDGE BOXES, CARTRIDGE BELTS, LEATHER LUGGAGE AND MORE. TAKE A LOOK AT OUR RANGE OF HUNTING, SHOOTING, FISHING, RUGBY, CRICKET AND GOLFING GIFTS AS WELL AS MEN'S DESK ACCESSORIES, A VARIETY OF BOOKS AND GIFTS FOR DOGS... HAPPY HUNTING!

BUMP! We've extended the offer price of 8.99 for these exclusively to SD members - I've begun using one of these myself and it is truly excellent! The batteries are replaceable although you get over 40 hours per set. Great for those Summer sessions when you get caught without a torch and shining your 5 million candlepower lamp into your backpack seems like overkill!
    ​ALL THE BEST SHOOTING ACCESSORIES... AND LADIES CLOTHING AS WELL AS OUR OWN COLLECTION OF LEATHER GUNSLIPS, LOADER BAGS, CARTRIDGE BOXES, CARTRIDGE BELTS, LEATHER LUGGAGE AND MORE. TAKE A LOOK AT OUR RANGE OF HUNTING, SHOOTING, FISHING, RUGBY, CRICKET AND GOLFING GIFTS AS WELL AS MEN'S DESK ACCESSORIES, A VARIETY OF BOOKS AND GIFTS FOR DOGS... HAPPY HUNTING!

Aldis have them look good under a fiver.Wf1

Looks to be a good deal from Aldi, however their cap only offers white LED's and is not deerhunter.