Jager SA built 6.5 X 284

Had a play with a rifle James built the other day. A nice Tikka 695 chambered in 6.5 X284. 22" Border Archer barrell, Tikka Laminate stock with a Picatinny rail with Recnagel ring set. Glass on top was IOR 4-14 X 50 Tactical Scope.

I have to say its a good looking rifle and shoots factory Norma 120g BT sub 1/2 moa 5 shots at 100m. Not a bad feat considering it was throwing it down and I could hardly see through the scope!! Its got a very nice trigger and feels very well balanced. Very impressed with the work and well worth a look if your looking for a new pipe for the bang stick!

Now ive had a go do I need a new rifle or just do I want one!?:rolleyes: I fancy something different for no other reason than that!

You shouldn't have touched it...go on, you know you want one now! :D

What a morning that was, even the goldfish in my shoes drowned!

Had a play with a rifle James built the other day. A nice Tikka 695 chambered in 6.5 X284. 22" Border Archer barrell, Tikka Laminate stock with a Picatinny rail with Recnagel ring set. Glass on top was IOR 4-14 X 50 Tactical Scope.

Other than as an amateurish attempt at advertising Jim's services,which I have happily endorsed on another thread. Can you explain the point of your OP?

I am sure that Jim is more than capable of promoting his own services, should he see the need or the opportunity arise............

As I am thinking of buying the said rifle I thought I would share my experience of the rifle with the point being good work doesn't always have to cost an arm and a leg!:dummy:

Like I said :tiphat:
Whilst I appreciate your positive comments, I just wondered why it seems negative if someone has commented on the rifle, especially as Deer man actually tested the rifle at the range. Maybe I should double the price I charge perhaps...

Back