Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fat

fat

Has your wife or girlfriend ever said when getting ready to go out, does this dress, blouse, skirt etc make me look fat,if so next time they say it say, no darling, its the fat that makes you look fat, a guaranttee you will be on a knicker ban and good to go stalking instead

Oooooohh no. She knows far to well not to ask me that question. I do sweetly suggest that she has the option to be fat or do do some exercise. It is her choice to sit on her arse and watch the soaps so she aint gonna get no sympathy from me.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

No Darling!, It's just a little Muffin top!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    No Darling!, It's just a little Muffin top!

Is that what yor wife says to you finn. LOL
    If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

I'm too honest so she doesn't ask any more.

Isn't there something else you'd rather wear...would be my reply. Probably better than, was thinking it's about time you used that gym membership.

If she says "does my bum look big in this" you can always hedge your bets and say, Phwooar Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    If she says "does my bum look big in this" you can always hedge your bets and say, Phwooar Yes!
    Or you could go for "it'd look big in bloody Wembley!!!" Certainly gets a reaction
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    You bad man
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

That's what I'm talkin' bout!