Blaser mounts

mindemo

I new in all this and trying to find Blaser Quick Detach Saddle Mount for Zeiss.
I try google but have little luck.
Maybe someone have one laying in cuboid and like to sell.

IMHO yes you bought the wrong rifle. Others no doubt will be along at some point to tell you differently.

Brit, come on, play nice with the new guy...

To the OP, there is no problem with the Blaser or the saddle mount (other than cost) it is just that there are very few people in the UK who will use rail mounted type scopes, - I assume that is what you are referring to.

Gregor at Macloeds should have one in stock. Give him a call.
Brit you are tiresome !

The question was asked and I answered honestly. It's rather like BMW fans they bury their heads in the sands to the unreliability issues.

The question was asked and I answered honestly. It's rather like BMW fans they bury their heads in the sands to the unreliability issues.

X5 3.0 Diesel 55 plate, 197,000 miles and just usual wear and tear. Never a problem. Was used till sold as a comfortable cruiser up and down motorways.

I new in all this and trying to find Blaser Quick Detach Saddle Mount for Zeiss.
I try google but have little luck.
Maybe someone have one laying in cuboid and like to sell.

Try all the shop suggestions above plus worth ringing Steve Beaty, Somerset.

X5 3.0 Diesel 55 plate, 197,000 miles and just usual wear and tear. Never a problem. Was used till sold as a comfortable cruiser up and down motorways.

Good for you. When I drove for Dorking Autos a slide a tilt truck BMW was THE most common make to recover due to break downs. That and the dealers attitude to customers put me off for life. Mind you I was not that impressed with them before this. Always thought they were over rated and vastly over priced.

Back