Thread: battle proms at highclere.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

battle proms at highclere.

SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT NOTICE,

Anyone local is interested in 4 tickets for the battle prom night at highclere castle tomorrow,http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...swDBZHn9qDVCYA

It seems a shame for them to be sat here doing nothing, the tickets can be collected anytime today as im at home with my oldest sorting out all the mundain things that get in the way when things like this happen, i will be at home tomorrow morning then i will be back at southampton hospital and not able to meet anyone etc to collect the tickets.

I had the tickets ready for my family of 4 to attend but sadly my youngest daughter is very ill in southampton university hospital (PICU WARD) pediatrics intensive care unit. we are hoping that at some point Josie may well be moved to a new ward if her condition gets better.

So due to the above we as a family will not be attending, its a great day out leading to a spectacular fireworks display etc and lots of live music and an air display with a spitfire and loud bangs from some cannons.

all we as a family would like to ask is that a donation could be placed with us for PICU ward, we as a family will be hoping to raise some cash to donate to the ward to say thanks for everything they are doing with respect to my daughter and the other children in the ward.

as yet i have no idea how to donate but we will find out sooner rather than later and pass this to the person who is willing to have the tickets.

please see the link placed above with respect to the event, and i hope whoever has them has a fantastic day/evening out at the castle.

I hope admin don't mind this but if there is a problem then please remove the post,

kind regards

and thank you

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    FOUND THE LINK,

> http://www.friendsofpicu.org.uk/

thank you.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

This is a cracking show....Sorry Im already commited but someone will have a blast.

All the best Bob hope your daughter makes a speedy and full recovery

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakaras View Post
    This is a cracking show....Sorry Im already commited but someone will have a blast.

All the best Bob hope your daughter makes a speedy and full recovery
    cheers bud,

its going to be a long haul for josie and us as a family, everything will now change in our lives forever, but as long as we have our wee girl back we will all be happy,

regards and thank you

bob.

Blog Entries
    anyone want these,

it starts at 4.30pm and ends at 10pm,

what a waste

bob.

Bob

Why not take them back and see if anyone wants them direct from the show, better than wasting them.

​Guy

Why not just give them to someone you know local, a local farmer or contact from your shooting grounds, as a thank you, rather than waste them.

Wishing your family and you all the very best

Regards
    TH
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trufflehunting View Post
    Wishing your family and you all the very best

Regards
    TH
    thank you TH,# Josie is now out of ICU and back in a recovery ward, things looking a tad better so lets hope its a upward turn.

bob.

ps:

the tickets went to two complete strangers with their 2 kids i met then in Tescos at Tidworth, the chap was in the services (engineers i think) so i hope they had a great time,

job done.