Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A For sale/wanted site.

  1. #1

    A For sale/wanted site.

    I want your thoughts.
    I`m contemplating a site for hunting related items only.
    All aspects of hunting can be included.



    I want your thoughts and ideas.
    basil.

  2. #2
    Hi Bas

    Sounds like a good idea..... could you include shooting related 4x4 vehicles etc

    Regs

    Rockin

  3. #3
    You'd probably get a lot of additional traffic if you had a fishing section.

  4. #4
    A bit like classifieds?

  5. #5
    Is it something you are thinking of to replace the Classified section ?
    If so why

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC
    Is it something you are thinking of to replace the Classified section ?
    If so why
    Ed, i`m thinking of a whole new site. From rifles to rabbits.
    anything for sale to anything wanted. That`s why.
    basil.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC
    Is it something you are thinking of to replace the Classified section ?
    If so why
    Ed, i`m thinking of a whole new site. From rifles to rabbits.
    anything for sale to anything wanted. That`s why.
    basil.
    Oh Sorry
    All is clear now, be gentle with me
    I thought you were referring to a bigger version of the 'Classified' page on this site and couldn't understand how it could be improved.
    Hmm A complete site of Advertisements.
    That would involve a lot of work for the Administrator due to all the various sub headings, but would be great for the advertisors/site users.

  8. #8
    I think someone's beaten you to it Basil!
    http://wildoutdoors.ning.com/
    I think it was an 'off-shoot' from the 'Deer Talking' website but didn't appear to take off really. I fear it could be lots of work for little reward if you go down that road mate. I think there are too many established sites already and we probably all spend far too much time on them when we really should be out shooting or at work!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC
    Is it something you are thinking of to replace the Classified section ?
    If so why
    Ed, i`m thinking of a whole new site. From rifles to rabbits.
    anything for sale to anything wanted. That`s why.
    basil.
    Oh Sorry
    All is clear now, be gentle with me
    I thought you were referring to a bigger version of the 'Classified' page on this site and couldn't understand how it could be improved.
    Hmm A complete site of Advertisements.
    That would involve a lot of work for the Administrator due to all the various sub headings, but would be great for the advertisors/site users.
    Sorry Ed. I didn`t mean to sound off hand.
    Thanks all for your input.
    basil.

  10. #10
    Hi Basil,
    I asked Why and you gave me an answer, not 'offhand' at all, just plain English.
    My reply was a bit 'tongue in cheek' perhaps
    Pretending to be young and 'with it'
    Eddy McC

Similar Threads

  1. Shotguns - Wanted and for sale
    By JC275 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16-02-2010, 22:32
  2. LEUPOLD LR/T scope for sale SCHMIDT PMII Wanted
    By schmidtman in forum Optics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-12-2009, 16:43
  3. this site
    By camathias in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-07-2009, 08:15
  4. new to site
    By bert williams in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-04-2009, 21:04
  5. The Site
    By sikamalc in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 17:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •