Thread: heads up theivin scum in the area , Ne Scotland, Angus /grampian

heads up theivin scum in the area , Ne Scotland, Angus /grampian

Hi folks
    just a heads up if your in the North Angus / Grampian areas at all,.... heard word of breakins etc at fourdoun , drumlithie auchenblae area....
    well was on a farm out side st cyrus and was stopped by white trnsit style van with irish plates and irish persons asking if I want to buy tools!!
    the farmer promptly appeared telling him to leave as he had been spotted round the steadings etc and certainly hadn't been trying to sell any tools there
    Beware!!

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    Hi folks
    just a heads up if your in the North Angus / Grampian areas at all,.... heard word of breakins etc at fourdoun , drumlithie auchenblae area....
    well was on a farm out side st cyrus and was stopped by white trnsit style van with irish plates and irish persons asking if I want to buy tools!!
    the farmer promptly appeared telling him to leave as he had been spotted round the steadings etc and certainly hadn't been trying to sell any tools there
    Beware!!

Paul
    did you get the number plate as I know the guy at fourdoun that was robbed and he is very keen for any info.

please PM me if you have any info.

regards,
    ​gixer

Around the Forfar, Kirrie, Clova area we are always getting these guys tryin to sell you cheap equipment ,mostly cheap copy spanners,socket sets, petrol power washers etc .As soon as I get word they are in the area I lock my kennels down and padlock my sheds and game larder. They are pushy and try the hard sell, but never had any bother from them, but better safe than sorry.