nerves of steel and big, big gun!

So this guy tells the client to wait until the very last second and then he shoots the animal to 'save' the client? Or tells the client to shoot the animal at a stupid angle and then he has to finish it off?

either way he gets paid and does the shooting?

he doesn't seem like my cup of tea, put it mildly..

Clearly the man has no problem with holding himself in high regard with his following statement...

" My world-wide sales of thousands of dangerous game movies and my two books have probably done more to reinvigorate safari hunting in Africa than any single individual in the last twenty years" That's quite a statement!

Sure id love to have had his opportunities but hes definitely a marmite kind of guy and not for me...

I watched a video of the guy walking around and waiting for a badly wounded buff to get up and charge when he had plenty of chances to finish it off.
With a bit of luck he will get in wrong one day cruel b******d.

So this guy tells the client to wait until the very last second and then he shoots the animal to 'save' the client? Or tells the client to shoot the animal at a stupid angle and then he has to finish it off? Either way he gets paid and does the shooting? He doesn't seem like my cup of tea, put it mildly..

To put it mildly, indeed.

mark sullivan is not very popular on africahunting.com dont think he doing the hunting industry in africa any favours in this day and age

Clearly the man has no problem with holding himself in high regard with his following statement...

" My world-wide sales of thousands of dangerous game movies and my two books have probably done more to reinvigorate safari hunting in Africa than any single individual in the last twenty years" That's quite a statement!

Sure id love to have had his opportunities but hes definitely a marmite kind of guy and not for me...

Don’t understand why Sporting Rifle hasn’t signed him up!

K

Sullivan's 'style' is not to most people's taste.
Charges do happen with dangerous game - they just seem to happen more to him than anyone else.......IMO it is not a coincidence and has to be engineered for the camera

Back