Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cal

50 Cal

I've recently returned from a holiday in the States, spent some time in Calafornia, and a couple of nights in Vegas. I'd googled shooting ranges, and decided to vist Bullets and Burgers, a small range about a hour and twenty from the strip, over the state line in Arizona. The main attraction for me was the Barrett, but the lure of full auto machine guns, also had me excited. Had a great time, I couldn't stop grinning, only 3 shots with the 50, and 25 rounds on full auto on M16, M249 SAW, Uzi, and Mini Uzi, but a real buzz! You can chose from an endless range of weapons to shoot, just depends on your wallet. If you get out there I'd recommend a visit, not exactly cheap, but a one off! Oh, the burgers are first class too!
    I also noticed empty shelves in the amo sections, of the two Bass Pro shops I visited!
    Kev.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0487.jpg   IMG_0475.jpg   IMG_0477.jpg  

did you not video the letting rip then kev?

Cracking mate something I'd love to do

I'm off to the States in October, what sort of prices are we talking about if you don't mind me asking?

PM if you would prefer...........
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Jedward. The reason why there are two barrels on a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianC View Post
    I'm off to the States in October, what sort of prices are we talking about if you don't mind me asking?

PM if you would prefer...........
    If you look on the Bullets and Burgers website, they've got various packages. I payed $200+ tax $211(I think), obviously 50 cal rounds are expensive, and extra rounds are $20 a pop. But a lot of the machine guns are .223, so fairly cheap. I didn't even ask about the belt fed 50cal Browning machine gun! My only criticism of the place was, that it would have been nice to shoot the Barrett over a greater distance, say 4 or 500 yds.
    Kev.

No hair dressers out there then

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    No hair dressers out there then
    None here either! Well not for the last 20 years anyway!
    Kev.

Quote Originally Posted by kevhumps View Post
    If you look on the Bullets and Burgers website, they've got various packages. I payed $200+ tax $211(I think), obviously 50 cal rounds are expensive, and extra rounds are $20 a pop. But a lot of the machine guns are .223, so fairly cheap. I didn't even ask about the belt fed 50cal Browning machine gun! My only criticism of the place was, that it would have been nice to shoot the Barrett over a greater distance, say 4 or 500 yds. Kev.
    ​Thanks Kev, I appreciate the info.
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Jedward. The reason why there are two barrels on a shotgun.

My mate and his wife went to the states on holiday a few years back to visit cousins, his wife could never understand his fascination shooting rifles so after a lot of persuasion to go to the local gun shop to try some pistols she said yes to keep him happy, the mate then told the dealer that she wasn't to keen on guns and was there to watch him have a go with different models,the salesman then persuaded his wife to have a go free of charge with a pistol and this she did at a paper target, they were still there an hour later his wife loved it (firing guns that is) it cost him a fortune , says she had a smile on all holiday and told everybody it was the best thing she had ever done

Hey Kev, I hope you haven't sneaked one of them back to take to Croatia in November that would be cheating
    Last edited by EMcC; 05-08-2013 at 19:00.