Thread: Stalking and Game Shooting

Stalking and Game Shooting

Hello to all on this site, having looked at posts on this excellent forum , i ask the question, do any persons combine Deer Stalking and Grouse shooting on the 12th as i think that would be a very good idea to try for the future ?

we have something called a mcnab challange, which requires killing a brace of grouse, a red deer and catching a salmon in the hours of daylight
    Is that something you would be interested in, it would be far from easy
    Regards
    TH
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Trufflehunting View Post
    we have something called a mcnab challange, which requires killing a brace of grouse, a red deer and catching a salmon in the hours of daylight
    Is that something you would be interested in, it would be far from easy
    Regards
    TH
    I would really only like the grouse and the deer as i am a terrible fisherman

Must admit would love to do it too, but quite hard to get on moors on the 12th, a lot off moor owners in scotland either save 12th for a family day or many hold off shooting till later on in the month when any 2nd broods are further on. Prob find it more available and cheaper later on in the month, althou it will never be cheap

Quote Originally Posted by countrryboy View Post
    Must admit would love to do it too, but quite hard to get on moors on the 12th, a lot off moor owners in scotland either save 12th for a family day or many hold off shooting till later on in the month when any 2nd broods are further on. Prob find it more available and cheaper later on in the month, althou it will never be cheap
    What would be an idea of the cost of this in the UK, to say stalk a deer and shoot a pair of grouse, do any persons offer this ?