Thread: RFD Lothians for receiving a RFD-RFD transfer

RFD Lothians for receiving a RFD-RFD transfer

need one to receive two parcels from the same place and I am trying to keep the costs below 50!!

anyone know one who doesn't charge 25 per item?

Dickson's.

Have never charged me a thing for transfers, though I do buy my ammo there and go through quite a lot.

I used to be suspicious of them, but now think their service is absolutely first class. Really top guys who have gone a long way out of thier way to help me out a few times. Cannot recommend them strongly enough.

Dicksons have always been superb with me, But I do usually use Mains in Haddington. I am a very good customer of theres , so never pay RFD fees, but I`m sure he would take them for a small fee, or even less if you go in and buy stuff.

He is not part of the RFD whatsistcalled system though, so some other RFD`s might be a bit huffy about sending to him.

Ed, will PM you.I also seen your response to ammo.Was really looking to swap 243 for some 6.5x55.The 30 cal stuff you have is a bit heavy.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

I use mains in haddington as well. Last time it was either 25 or 30 total for a rifle and a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    Dicksons have always been superb with me, But I do usually use Mains in Haddington. I am a very good customer of theres , so never pay RFD fees, but I`m sure he would take them for a small fee, or even less if you go in and buy stuff.

He is not part of the RFD whatsistcalled system though, so some other RFD`s might be a bit huffy about sending to him.
    When I had the .243 from Rake Aboot via Mains, Jim ( I think has name was) was a true gent to deal with I thought, but my rfd refused to deal with him. Result = rifle stuck in limbo for quite a while! Change of rfd at this end sorted it, but still worth bearing in mind.