Thread: springers

Established Poster

springers

Hi guys,
    I don't know if this is the right place to put this but here goes, I have acquired two lovely springer spaniels from my brother who sadly passed away a while ago and I have kept them since but they need a home that can give them all the freedom they deserve as I haven't the time to take them out as much as they need, I also have a Japanese akita and a westi cross, im not asking the world for them and no where near what they are worth just want a great home for them, working if possible,, the dog is 5 and the bitch is 3 she has been spade as they did have a litter of pups a while ago, I have put this add on all the hunting and shooting forums and already in two days have lots of interest, the dogs will go to the best home suitable for their needs and it don't have to be a working home as long as they are well looked after, they are trained to the whistle to a point they will come back, stay, sit, fetch, walk on, go to cover, all to the whistle, my brother used them to flush rabbit and pheasant for his hawks and has used the bitch with the shotgun she swims well but the dog hasn't been used in water, they are nice dogs love children and other dogs perfect for pets or working, the only thing I stress is they go together and they also stay outside as they have never been inside dogs, they are not kc reg but are pedigree the only papers I have are the chip papers for the dog all other papers were lost, any more info needed please contact me by pm thanks regards mal..

Quote Originally Posted by mal mason View Post
    Hi guys,
    I don't know if this is the right place to put this but here goes, I have acquired two lovely springer spaniels from my brother who sadly passed away a while ago and I have kept them since but they need a home that can give them all the freedom they deserve as I haven't the time to take them out as much as they need, I also have a Japanese akita and a westi cross, im not asking the world for them and no where near what they are worth just want a great home for them, working if possible,, the dog is 5 and the bitch is 3 she has been spade as they did have a litter of pups a while ago, I have put this add on all the hunting and shooting forums and already in two days have lots of interest, the dogs will go to the best home suitable for their needs and it don't have to be a working home as long as they are well looked after, they are trained to the whistle to a point they will come back, stay, sit, fetch, walk on, go to cover, all to the whistle, my brother used them to flush rabbit and pheasant for his hawks and has used the bitch with the shotgun she swims well but the dog hasn't been used in water, they are nice dogs love children and other dogs perfect for pets or working, the only thing I stress is they go together and they also stay outside as they have never been inside dogs, they are not kc reg but are pedigree the only papers I have are the chip papers for the dog all other papers were lost, any more info needed please contact me by pm thanks regards mal..
    Can't be sure, but as they obviously aren't FOC then this is an open sale. This post belongs in Classifieds .... with an asking price. Pics would be helpful too.

Just pointing the obvious out, before Admin does.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.