Thread: Laurona IXO 12 gauge

Laurona IXO 12 gauge

Afternoon folks

Here we have for sale my laurona ixo 12 gauge. It has 28" barrels multi-choke, it's non-ejector but 3" magnum proofed. Comes with a plastic hard case too.

In the below photos you will see there is a place on the barrel where the blacking has fallen off, this is how the gun came to me direct from highland outdoors three years ago, however I have always cleaned the gun after use and there is no rust, in addition the barrels are currently on their way to mid counties blacking at my cost to make them perfect for the new owner.

This was my first shotgun and has been loved, the only reason I'm selling the gun is as I have a lanber with ejectors therefore more appropriate to the driven shooting I do. Basically as a student I'd rather have the cash I'd like 650 face to face or RFD at buyers expense.

To show I'm not asking too much for this gun I have included a link to the gun trader website, where one is for sale, yes I know I'm asking 25 more but you will have a set of freshly blacked barrels!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkan View Post
    Afternoon folks Here we have for sale my laurona ixo 12 gauge. It has 28" barrels multi-choke, it's non-ejector but 3" magnum proofed. Comes with a plastic hard case too. In the below photos you will see there is a place on the barrel where the blacking has fallen off, this is how the gun came to me direct from highland outdoors three years ago, however I have always cleaned the gun after use and there is no rust, in addition the barrels are currently on their way to mid counties blacking at my cost to make them perfect for the new owner. This was my first shotgun and has been loved, the only reason I'm selling the gun is as I have a lanber with ejectors therefore more appropriate to the driven shooting I do. Basically as a student I'd rather have the cash I'd like 650 face to face or RFD at buyers expense. To show I'm not asking too much for this gun I have included a link to the gun trader website, where one is for sale, yes I know I'm asking 25 more but you will have a set of freshly blacked barrels!
    . Forgot to add the link doh Laurona 12 gauge IXO Over and Under Second Hand for sale. Buy for 625.

Bump