Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DokterOptik reflex sight

DokterOptik reflex sight

Red Dot reflex by Docter, (genuine),currently sitting on Marlin, PM If interested.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 10-08-2013 at 12:05.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

replied.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Rifle now sold, sight remaining.

bump

bump

Now advertised elsewhere, 200.00 recorded mail, b.a.c.s.only, (includes mounting clamp/plate, tools & instructions, no box).

Bump.

bump

And again.