Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum pics on Iphone

Forum pics on Iphone

I just wondered if anyone knows why when I touch on a photo to enlarge to view, pic insists on clinging to the bottom right corner of the screen?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I have to wet my finger and thumb and use them to enlarge the page mate my finger are worn out that's why I have to wet them

Mark, I get the first grab done, then lift finger off to get another grab, the bugger goes back to the bottom right like it's on a piece of elastic!!!!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Same here, as you say tap screen or spread to enlarge and picture shoots off to the right. To be honest wish I had never traded my iPhone 4 for the 5. When the contracts up I'm away from apple
    Wingy

I phones are cack.

It happens to me. If you tap the photo you can open it in a new window, then you should be able to view the picture properly.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Touch and keep touching the screen, you will get a choice of things you want to do-
    Open
    Open in New page
    Add to reading list
    Save image
    Copy
    Cancel

Select Open, it will then open full size. Then use the "Back" arrow (Bottom left) to return to the original page.
    Hope that helps, and is what you were meaning.......

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

My Samsung Galaxey III does exactly the same

Quote Originally Posted by ems bach View Post
    My Samsung Galaxey III does exactly the same
    Oh poo! I was looking at the Samsung for when my iPhone contract is up. Anyone got a new battery for a Nokia 8310? Never had any problems with that

Do you mean picture attachments?

If you tap on the thumbnail do it opens the photo and then tap on the photo it should open up just the picture full screen I think, then you can zoom in with finger and thumb as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Do you mean picture attachments?

If you tap on the thumbnail do it opens the photo and then tap on the photo it should open up just the picture full screen I think, then you can zoom in with finger and thumb as normal.
    ​Yeah. That's what I meant. Works on my iPhone 4.