Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baronet's gun stunt backfires when officers swoop on wedding

Baronet's gun stunt backfires when officers swoop on wedding

Baronet's gun stunt backfires when officers swoop on wedding.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...n-wedding.html

A member of the public phoned in to say they found the image threatening, can you believe it! Perhaps if these people who make such ridiculous accusations were made to pay for any action they want taken over such matters it would be a different story. How far will this anti nonsense be allowed to go, to say they felt threatened by an image in a newspaper and for it to receive this kind of response is beyond belief. So much of this rubbish makes the headlines that the Police are almost forced into dealing with it to avoid comebacks and then are made to look foolish as a result of their actions.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

What can one say, First they say someone "Felt threatened by the image" then later it says " we received a call from a membr of the public who was concerned about a firearm" even he thing about " failing to keep a shotgun in a locked cabinet" bet that raid cost more than the 2000 he was fined, I must admit I find him a realy menacing figure wo is likely to do anything
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

A shotgun had nothing to do with it.

He posed for a photo a few weeks ago in the Telegraph holding an SLR (or FN FAL I can't tell the difference) wearing DPM and an empty 12 bore cartridge belt.

He just looked like a twit.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

The world seems to have a growing number of people looking to be offended/feel threatened - and don't forget the "on behalf of others" brigade- so if an image can set them off how long before the "sporting images" of people with guns or images of dead animals gets you an Enforcer "knock" at the door?
    (said tongue in cheek but also with an eye on where this might end up )

+1 on the above. It seems police numbers in England are down and now they are expected to deal with people who feel offended and threatened by images in the news and messages on twitter.

I mis-spelled that last word first time round by putting an a where the i should be, but when I saw lots of asterisks I realised my mistake. Well done software .
    Last edited by private fraser; 08-08-2013 at 11:21.

I am offended every time I see Tony Blair on TV
    can I complain about him and get an armed response team to give him an "inch by inch fingertip investigation"?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    I am offended every time I see Tony Blair on TV
    can I complain about him and get an armed response team to give him an "inch by inch fingertip investigation"?!?
    ​Preferably with cavity search for Bliar. He has proved himself to be capable of killing in large quantities with no qualms.

A small C4 enema would suffice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    ​Preferably with cavity search for Bliar. He has proved himself to be capable of killing in large quantities with no qualms.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

he's just a character that some people dislike and want to cause trouble for. He doesn't help himself though when he parades with deacts that might not be deactivated at all! how could you tell?