Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Permishions at renewal

Permishions at renewal

Dose every force still request new permission slips for all your stalking & shooting ground for your FAC&SGC renewals, I have an open ticket & have had for years?
    Last edited by CWMMAN3738; 09-08-2013 at 10:28.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

as far as know yes, your land permision is your jusification for owning the rifle, unless your at a range or club, and i think if you paid stalking booking think that counts to. you dont need land justifcation for a shotgun cert.
    I normally use the same people who grant me my 'land permissions' to be my referees to, and counter sign my shotgun cert as wel.
    hope this helps
    si

TVP didn't for my renewal this year

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    Dose every force still request new permission slips for all your stalking & shooting ground for your FAC&SGC renewals?
    I would say yes, whats to say permission has not 'expired' ?

Whats a permission slip ? Ive never had one in nearly 20 years of FAC ownership , before I had an open ticket I just named a farm where I had permission to shoot deer and my target club.

whats to say it didn't expire the day after you got your FAC!?
    open ticket
    ​just name the place

I have another 3 years on my lease which they already have a copy of.
    Johnno100 ok it's a land usage form for ground over which I have permission to shoot.
    I just wondered as I can't remember doing it before least not for all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    I would say yes, whats to say permission has not 'expired' ?
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    I have another 3 years on my lease which they already have a copy of.
    Johnno100 ok it's a land usage form for ground over which I have permission to shoot.
    I just wondered as I can't remember doing it before least not for all of them.
    I don't do it for all just the main ones (largest) that way they have everything to hand and can't ' delay' anything as the can't find slips already rec'd. everyone has there own ideas about how to do it. I have always thought easier to provide the information instead of being asked for it - and I also have had a open ticket.

regards

David

you only need to put in one slip assuming its cleared for the calibers you have. I'd never needed to till my last renewal when they insisted on it, before that they just used to phone the landowner and that was it job done