Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should realtree be banned in public?

Should realtree be banned in public?

Should Realtree, Mossy-Oak and Shadowgrass be banned from public view as i thing it looks just plain silly now and has ran its course since it was brought in via the States 15 years ago. Its fine for the hide on the estuary but looks naff in the high street.
    Personally i don't mind blending in to avoid going hungry but to look like Johnny Kingdom in Tescos is not a good look?
    Ban it i say!!

Regular Poster
    Feedom of choice !

ATB Barry

Looking naff in public places it should have instant appeal for some sections of our community: realtree pants with your arse out and y-fronts showing, baseball caps on sideways (a la Benny Hill?) or btf, realtree vests pulling up above 8 months of pregnancy, realtree buggy, benefit book, handbag with little scottie dog motif, "Oi! Waynetta! Where the f@@@ are you hiding? I'll F@@@@ kill you, you little F@@@@ B@@@@ Get back 'ere nahhhhhhh!"

Groaning deeply I'm off to walk the dog.

Serious answer? Dress like a tit, look like a tit, act like a tit. Realtree doesn't blend well in TEscos!

Don't wear a lot of camo but if I were to be going stalking with say a camo t shirt on and needed to pop in tesco for fuel,and a drink and I couldn't then I'd say it shouldn't be banned .
    ​norma

I dont bloody believe it,, welcome back mr meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Don't wear a lot of camo but if I were to be going stalking with say a camo t shirt on and needed to pop in tesco for fuel,and a drink and I couldn't then I'd say it shouldn't be banned .
    ​norma
    Quite often used to stop off for fuel and / or late night food after a long night lamping ... Normally have the cammo bottoms on since there warm and water proof, normally chuck the jacket off when going in and have a plain t-shirt or hoody underneath so I don't look like a wanna be commando

[QUOTE=tikkathreebarrels;

Serious answer? Dress like a tit, look like a tit, act like a tit. Realtree doesn't blend well in TEscos![/QUOTE]

Lots of them around, tits that is!

Ive never worn it, can't say I like it much but each to their own I guess. If ever I pulled into a garage for fuel in stalking kit, I always put a Jo public T-shirt on or a jacket to try and blend in.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenobrien129a View Post
    who cares? what a stupid thread
    ​Its someone's opinion and they are entitle to it, who decides if it's stupid!

Jst coz some feel they look a tit in it that doesnt make it wrong, if you feel a tit innit you probaly are