Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: HELP!!!!! I need to get a life!!!

  1. #1

    HELP!!!!! I need to get a life!!!

    I've just realised that I've lost a major chunk of my life which cannot be recovered as this is my 3000th post!!!!
    MS

  2. #2
    Well I wasn't going to say anything, but....

    ... I think you are out knocking them over just as much anyway so I think this counteracts it!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    Well I wasn't going to say anything, but....

    ... I think you are out knocking them over just as much anyway so I think this counteracts it!
    I have shot a Roe, Red and a Muntjac within the last 24 hours so I do still have some life left in me!
    MS

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    this is my 3000th post!!!!
    MS
    *gasp*

    Armchair stal....

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    I have shot a Roe, Red and a Muntjac within the last 24 hours
    Oh... never mind... as you were


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    I've just realised that I've lost a major chunk of my life which cannot be recovered as this is my 3000th post!!!!
    MS

    ​If it's any consolation, I've just wasted the last twelve hours of my life being at work.


    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

    - Bertrand Russell

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    ​If it's any consolation, I've just wasted the last twelve hours of my life being at work.


    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

    - Bertrand Russell
    I like that quote!
    Actually, many of my posts and time on here are when I'm at work - who says men can't multi-task eh?!!
    MS

  7. #7
    3000 posts! Damn, I must have missed them? Have you posted anything useful yet?

  8. #8
    2999 of them were probaly rubbish like mine

  9. #9
    Probably? That a bit carlsberg isn't it
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

  10. #10
    The carlsberg bit sounds familiar

Similar Threads

  1. The After Life
    By Gazza in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 17:42
  2. In a previous life
    By finnbear270 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-09-2010, 08:20
  3. Life in the Old Dog yet !
    By Foxx in forum Deer Dogs & Tracking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-04-2010, 21:55
  4. shelf life
    By pjkaz in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 12:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •