Availability of BRNO magazines

perdix

Does anyone know how easy it would be to get a replacement mag for an old humpback BRNO 511 semi-auto .22LR please?
​Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Bewsher :thumb:
May have dropped on a bargain but its missing its mag(hence the price).Time will tell

That's a blast from the past!
Clarkes used to be my local(ish) gun shop when I lived near Farley Hill.
​Thanks Tam

Hi perdix, I have one. I had the rifle for around 25 year and had 2 magazines. The rifle went for destruction around 3 years ago, after two goes at repairing a misfire.
PM me your address and I will send it to you.

CZ USA made this rifle until a seven or eight years back (I think) it was called the CZ511. I have one of the Brno 581's and when my sear was worn to the point of going full-auto when I squeezed the trigger I called CZ. They had no major parts for this rifle but the guy said they might have some small bits somewhere. Five months later the guy sent me an email, followed by a package in the mail with all the remaining trigger parts they had in the warehouse, no charge. When I emailed to thank him I asked if they even has any broken magazines lying around and was told no. I love this rifle. I'd like to find another mag as well. I may need to just make one eventually.~Muir

There are odd ones about Muir but it's a case of dropping on one i suppose.If i do find more than 1 I'll PM you ;)

Hi perdix, I have one. I had the rifle for around 25 year and had 2 magazines. The rifle went for destruction around 3 years ago, after two goes at repairing a misfire.
PM me your address and I will send it to you.

PM sent techman :thumb:

I'm pretty sure Muir will be along shortly to discuss that with you...after he's done dorking around with the timing belt on his truck. :D

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Muir will be along shortly to discuss that with you...after he's done dorking around with the timing belt on his truck. :D

Normally I would but through the kindness of the members of the SD site I was able to pick up three of them a while back so I'm pretty well set.~Muir

Back