pigeon shooting

wildfowler.250

uploaded this in HD...took forever!

Couldn't decide whether to put music in the background or just leave it? It's quite long without it so I just used my study music :lol:

Camera died before the birds started decoying well which was annoying. Criticism is appreciated. Let me know what you think.

Cheers guys! The one with the branch got me some abuse.. told the brother it was going to be a sure Right and Left and when I missed both he couldn't stop laughing..fortunately he missed one out of a pair just after that ;)

I had a day on them on Friday and missed some absolute sitters so it happens. They do become too easy sometimes. Confidence builds and then two or three miss's and you right back down. Fantastic sport though

i nearly bought an SX3. How does he find it?

He loves it! He has a browning o/u as well but that doesn't get a look in over the SX3,(just for game shooting). I went for the maxus myself but there's so little in it. Would have a SX3 in a minute.

Nice video! That lens makes it look like you're dropping them at 100yds or so! Good dog you've got there as well!

Thanks! Most were around the 100 yard mark ;)

But in all seriousness the birds that were further out were only about 50. They do look pretty small!

Thanks for the comments!

using a gopro 2 and just wear it around my head. To edit I use "imovie" which comes free on a mac.

Back