Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frankonia Berlin

Frankonia Berlin

I am off to Berlin again next week and have just realised I am staying in the Hilton which is right near the Frankonia shop...is it worth a visit and if so anything specifically a good buy there?

Thanks

​Anthony

Yes it is worth a visit!!!

Traditional German hunting attire is there aplenty, some great clothes. I got a cracking loden jacket there for €99 that I wear alot during the winter. I need a return visit and more suitcase space.
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Jedward. The reason why there are two barrels on a shotgun.

I had a neat little loden ruck sack that I used to use as hand luggage on the plane until I got worried about explosives residues ! It was a perfect size to use as a shooting rest for the rifle and totally quiet.

Not joking but their socks are great. Proper shoe fit and good length, warm and longlasting.

A colleague who does business trips to Germany drops me the odd catalogue.

Ion

Thanks chaps - I will make sure I pop in.

I've been a worth a look. I managed to get out with my wallet in tacked but friend ended up coming out with a new scope.

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    That's the jacket I got. Bloody excellent value. The hood is not worth much and is useless but the jacket is superb. I will be getting another this season as they do post to the U.K..
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Jedward. The reason why there are two barrels on a shotgun.

One of the most awesome places in the world (if you like Blasers) Leave the wallet behind!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oscarsdad View Post
    I am off to Berlin again next week and have just realised I am staying in the Hilton which is right near the Frankonia shop...is it worth a visit and if so anything specifically a good buy there?

Thanks

​Anthony
    I have been to another branch of Frankonia a few times, it is a very good shop, some things are a bit expensive IMHO. Lots of deer dog stuff as well. They also sell a good variety of high viz stuff for driven hunts.

Def worth a visit especially if you are next door.

Cheers

I worked in Berlin too and will also give it a plus vote.
    Martin