Thread: Hubertus collections

Hubertus collections

Does anyone know who to contact to arrange collections now that Eddie has left? Tried contacting them but no responses.

If its Hubertus game of Pitlochry the number is 01796 473 254 - if you leave a message Veronica normally gets back to you quite quickly. Failing that try Patersons of Speyside on 01540 661335 or 07979 664474 as they work along with Hubertus. Im in at their dealers a few times each week they are still there!

Quote Originally Posted by Forestranger View Post
    If its Hubertus game of Pitlochry the number is 01796 473 254 - if you leave a message Veronica normally gets back to you quite quickly. Failing that try Patersons of Speyside on 01540 661335 or 07979 664474 as they work along with Hubertus. Im in at their dealers a few times each week they are still there!
    Thanks, yeah its the same one. Left a message for Veronica to phone back some time ago, but nothing. Will try again as the email address on the website doesnt seem to work either so became a bit dubious!

Managed to get through to a foreign chap at the office, I guess he must be the owner? He said he would get back to us in a couple of hours (this was near 2pm) but we've heard nothing back since. Could it be that they have bombed off collections from our corner of D&G? If they have it would be nice to be told. Not very happy as we have probably supplied at least 40-50 roe to them in the last 9 months (I know probably not as much as some others have) and had quite a good system going for collection but I think it may be time to look for a new dealer We'll see what tomorrow brings in case I am jumping the gun, so to speak! ......