Thread: DSC1 COURSE 6-7-8th SEPTEMBER TROSSACHS DEER MANAGEMENT

DSC1 COURSE 6-7-8th SEPTEMBER TROSSACHS DEER MANAGEMENT

I have been approached by a number of potential candidates with reference to firearms training and in particular pre dsc1 training. Trossachs deer management is fully set up to accommodate groups of up to 12 who can be instructed on all aspects of safety, marksmanship principles(ex master sniper, school of infantry instructor) and practiced at all ranges in slow time culminating in the dsc1 shooting assessment. The range is purpose built to a high standard and the successful courses completed so far are both relaxed and enjoyable, also with a bit of humour thrown in.

Thanks
    brian.

Brian,
    Thanks to you and your team I received my DSC1 certificate and badge today. Getting the cert framed and on the wall and Louise fed up seeing my badge.
    DSC2 on my agenda, thanks for a great course last month. I hope others benefit from your next course next week. You would certainly get my recommendation.

Similar Threads

1. Available Dsc1 course- trossachs deer management- central scotland-6/7/8th september
    By Trossachs Deer Management Services in forum Training Courses and Materials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 05:23
  2. Available Dsc1 course 6/7/8th september-trossachs deer management(central scotland)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-08-2013, 19:59
  3. Available TROSSACHS DEER MANAGEMENT(CENTRAL SCOTLAND) DSC1 COURSE 2/3/4TH aUGUST
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 22:32
  4. Dsc1 trossachs deer management
    By Jai in forum Training and Qualifications
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 08:27
  5. DSC1 Course April 5,6,7 2013 - Trossachs Deer Management - Brian Kelly
    By Basil12 in forum Training and Qualifications
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 17:41