Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long Range Vermin opportunities

Long Range Vermin opportunities

I know it's not everyones cup of tea but does anyone know of any long range rabbit/corvid guides out there? I am sure there would be a market for it.

SD Regular
    define long range please?
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Southernfairy View Post
    I know it's not everyones cup of tea but does anyone know of any long range rabbit/corvid guides out there? I am sure there would be a market for it.
    surely of you have a firearm you must have land were it is passed on,whats wrong with that land ????

Quote Originally Posted by see it shoot it View Post
    surely of you have a firearm you must have land were it is passed on,whats wrong with that land ????
    Thank you for the friendly reply. Yes I have a firearm, yes I have land that it is passed on. There's nothing wrong with that land either. I was simply asking out of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Southernfairy View Post
    Thank you for the friendly reply. Yes I have a firearm, yes I have land that it is passed on. There's nothing wrong with that land either. I was simply asking out of interest.
    what do you mean "friendly reply" I was asking a very simple question which was working up to another.
    seeing you have your own land is it just instruction you require from someone who shoots long range ????

what do you mean "friendly reply" I was asking a very simple question which was working up to another.
    seeing you have your own land is it just instruction you require from someone who shoots long range ????

Maybe it's not the question but the way you asked it????

So if somebody wants to pay/swap for other stalking deer they should not be allowed as they should have their own land then?????
    I have to agree the way the question was worded does seem a little 'short'! but thats why people continously fall out on here as things are taken in a different context than they were meant!!!

David

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    So if somebody wants to pay/swap for other stalking deer they should not be allowed as they should have their own land then?????
    I have to agree the way the question was worded does seem a little 'short'! but thats why people continously fall out on here as things are taken in a different context than they were meant!!!

David
    I give up is this site full of very sensitive old ladies who cant accept a simple direct question,sorry but some of us don't type 1000 word essay to get a point across,for gods sake I was only trying to get a little background as to what help to offer this guy as Iam big into long range,dont think I will bother now

I give up is this site full of very sensitive old ladies who cant accept a simple direct question,sorry but some of us don't type 1000 word essay to get a point across,for gods sake I was only trying to get a little background as to what help to offer this guy as Iam big into long range,dont think I will bother now
    Calm down pal I'm prob the worlds worst for jumping back with a reply but I try to keep it friendly
    not saying you weren't by the way
    just say it wasn't meant in that way sorry if it was read like that
    the op has 36 posts he could be put off from posting anything else if he thinks he's being jumped on
    he actually put up a good link on the 20 tac thread that I found really interesting

hope you don't think I'm sticking my nose in just saying it how I see it
    Regards pete