Thread: RCBS .22/250 dies

RCBS .22/250 dies

Hello Guys

got a set of RCBS .22/250 2 die set (full length and seating die)

very good clean condition bought as a back up set then realised never going to need to use the back up set

Looking for 28.00 posted includes the rcbs die box

​lee

Lee,

I have still not recieved the press I payed you for in April and had no response to my pms over the last couple of months, please can you either deliver the press or return my money.

Regards,

​Martin

Hello Martin

i have checked with royal mail the tracking number still says its been delivered as previously mentioned when i gave you the tracking number theres no signature but they say its been delivered

i have been onto royal mail on several occasion regarding this "missing item" they have looked into it and say its been delivered

​lee

Lee,

As I have been telling you since May, it has not been delivered to me, I therefore suggest you follow the claims procedure with Royal Mail, if they say it has been delivered they will have evidence of where it was delivered and of who signed for it and will present that to counter the claim. You told me that you had started this process and that Royal ail were going to write to me but this has still not happened either.

Regards,

Martin
    Quote Originally Posted by leebut View Post
    Hello Martin

i have checked with royal mail the tracking number still says its been delivered as previously mentioned when i gave you the tracking number theres no signature but they say its been delivered

i have been onto royal mail on several occasion regarding this "missing item" they have looked into it and say its been delivered

​lee

Royal mail are required to get a signature before they will leave any signed for item. if they have left it without signature then you should be able to claim.
    As your contract with royal mail must of been signed for Delivery. Cant see how they are allowed to say to you its been Delivered with no signature.
    Its not fair on the sender or the person buying item. You should take it higher with royal mail. Thats what paying signed for is, to make sure its delivered with proof of a signature.
    Royal mail p@sses me off. i had all this last year. saying item was delivered with no signature. I took the matter to the top, A week later it was found still in sorting office.

Thank you Davebeds

thought i had been going mad knocking my head against brick wall with royal mail as their website clearly says its been delivered but as yet they cannot provide a signature, my local postie does me the favour of popping parcels in my wheelie bin then either signs it or just leaves the pod blank

the royal mail customer service desk are less than useless they just keep saying well its been delivered according to our system, i am at a loss as what to do they wont help at royal mail

Lee,

I have been in touch with Royal Mail and it is not a RM tracking number but they kindly told me that it was a Parcel Force tracking number, so more telephone queuing and I spoke to someone at Parcel Force who confirmed that the parcel had indeed been delivered in May to a post code in Somerset, asI live in Southampton I guess that it no surprise that I have not received it. Whilst it was a bit of a pain queuing on the phone it was not that difficult and they were more than helpful but could not give me any more information because I was not the sender, so I respectfully suggest that you contact them to find out who you sent the press to so that you can retrieve it and send it to me or you refund my money.

Regards,

​Martin

Quote Originally Posted by defender View Post
    Lee,

As I have been telling you since May, it has not been delivered to me, I therefore suggest you follow the claims procedure with Royal Mail, if they say it has been delivered they will have evidence of where it was delivered and of who signed for it and will present that to counter the claim. You told me that you had started this process and that Royal ail were going to write to me but this has still not happened either.

Regards,

Martin