Views:	163 
Size:	358.5 KB 
ID:	31465
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2040.JPG 
Views:	147 
Size:	277.0 KB 
ID:	31470

Something different... Saw these the other morning. Wonder how the old 7.62mm would do??
    The beatings will continue.... until moral improves!

Bugger trying to drag one of them, or lifting it on the hook in the garage from the back of the car.
    There should be a bit of meat on the neck though for stews.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Bugger trying to drag one of them, or lifting it on the hook in the garage from the back of the car. There should be a bit of meat on the neck though for stews.
    Just call in the chinook and undersling it. I guess one of them would need a very long slow cook in a casserole or it could be a bit leathery! Range stew anyone?

T.E. Lawrence mentions eating them fairly regularly, but, as I recall, they were all young. I dont particularly want to plough through "Seven Pillars" to check.

they taste ok young, bit chewy when older, but the best bit and a delicacy is the actual hump!! they go down easy enough with a decent shot though.

easy try this menu
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Have shot a couple with a 7x57 in Oz and they go down no problems.

Work with a guy who is into eating camels toes
    Not sure how it all works :-))
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Excellent kennyc. Very funny.