Thread: rabbits

rabbits

Had any one in the north west area got any rabbits that I could have please.

Id preferably like them unskinned and not paunched if possible.

I have asked a chap I know if he could get me some but he hasn't seen many on his land or he can't be arsed getting them.

I am willing to pay for them but don't want to pay over the odds.

Many thanks

Nathan

They will be for a Chinese restuarant then... Why they want the guts is a mystery... Posted in the "dog" section so i guess they have gone up market??

Shame your so far away, I have loads, I have just put 15 in the freezer still in skin...

nathan ,if they are to be eaten i would not leave the guts in , they turn in no time at all , especialy this time of year , plus they are far easier to do straight away still warm , atb arron.

They are for the dog mate. To get used to the scent mate.

Ahh bloody hell id consider it but its a fair old way to Loughborough from here mate.

All sorted now. Have got 5 on the way.

Thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by arron View Post
    nathan ,if they are to be eaten i would not leave the guts in , they turn in no time at all , especialy this time of year , plus they are far easier to do straight away still warm , atb arron.
    Whilst I agree entirely with what you have said, my game dealer will only take rabbits with the gut still in and they are for human consumption! The secret is, to get them chilled to just above freezing very quickly and have them collected the next day if possible.
    MS

if you need anymore let me know via pm on here, i work offshore but can get some sorted, usually, within a couple of days if i`m at home