Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Hello, my name is Adam and I am from the West Midlands.

I am currently into my small vermin shooting, I am not yet looking at anything bigger, this forum has lots of other info that is good for me so I decided to join.

I have a section 1 semi auto shotgun, a Ruger 10/22 with SAK mod and a few internal mods and soon a Archangel Deluxe Target Stock for it, once it's passed customs.

I have permission for a 17hmr so that is my next purchase, but I want one that is left handed so it's harder to find one!

Welcome Adam, Just be careful when you reload after firing your HMR, some ammunition issues are current, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

​Thanks for the heads up Steve, is this issue with a certain brand, or with all of them on the market at the moment?

My HMR will be for the occasional shot, the price of ammo is to high compared to my 22lr.

Check out the threads that deal with this issue, I wouldn't advise against the rifle / calibre, but just be aware,... I had many a happy outing with this cal, & one particular shot stands out in memory, Grey Squirrel, 200yds under the ear, witnessed. At the outset all the ammo came from one factory, not sure what the situation is now, it's a live thread, have a look in there.Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!