Thread: Nosler Shotz

Nosler Shotz

The more I use these Nosler Shotz .224, 55 grain #48410 On Fox, the more I'm convinced they would be more than suitable / perfect for Roe, @ around 150 yards they are exhibiting an invisible entry wound, & a smaller than a palm sized exit, as I have mentioned in earlier threads, Nosler have not yet made a cr*p bullet yet, or if they have I haven't seen it / used it!, Apparently only available or intended for the Australian's / New Zealander's for Roo head shooting, I find that they have crept in here a little!I would not hesitate to stock up on them ,(If I had a need!). Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    they are exhibiting an invisible entry wound, & a smaller than a palm sized exit, .
    jesus!
    ​I would want it hell of a lot smaller than my palm! I have bloody big hands!

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    jesus!
    ​I would want it hell of a lot smaller than my palm! I have bloody big hands!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!