Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sd week 2013

Sd week 2013

Anybody else starting to give a few thoughts to this years week? or is it just me that wishes it was here

Yes Tommy, looking forward to it as always!

I trust there will be no potato related emergencies this year?

SD week? What is it I don't remember last year.

Quote Originally Posted by 270TOMMY View Post
    Anybody else starting to give a few thoughts to this years week? or is it just me that wishes it was here
    Thoughts iv started to sort out kit m8, 8 weeks and counting.

Hi alex hope u r ok mate no call aways this time,im not taking a phone nor will i be calling anyone, im looking forward to a solid weeks stalking.hey paul sounds like u av it worse than me!!!

Didn't anyone tell you lot, Sutherlands been closed that week for a local emergency. Malc will have been in the highlands for a couple of weeks by then and his syrup will need refurbishing that week .

Look forward to seeing you all.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Didn't anyone tell you lot, Sutherlands been closed that week for a local emergency. Malc will have been in the highlands for a couple of weeks by then and his syrup will need refurbishing that week .

Look forward to seeing you all.

John
    I tell ya, just got back from 3 days stalking and the insults are flying already. I keep telling you John, I will save all the hair I loose from my haircuts just for you, so you can cover the large bald spot up of yours for the highland winter and any left over will help senior guide out as well.

I hope he is enjoying Micky Mouse world and lets also hope he gets some of that roll on face cammo to cover up the shin off the top of his head. Any left he can share it with Robin. Thinking about it me and Alex are the only ones that are not follicly challenged

Yes about 8 weeks to go and this year I think will mark the 30th year for me just need me knees to hold out
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hey malcolm the word on the street is- s d week = syrup defence week!!!!!

That's not funny
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

I can see you stalking Heart Break Ridge all weak Tommy
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.