Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Headtorches

Headtorches

Having spent a small fortune on various cheapo Cree and Petzel headtorches, mainly from China I would like to get a decent one to aid Gralloching etc.

What are your experiences with headtorches, is there an outstanding one available at sensible money?

Regards WB

Have got the best head torch I have ever used. Not got with me a present but when home will report back. Small square led with rechargeable battery positioned at back of head. This thing can be used for lumping, or turn down the power and you can read a book by it.

Led lensor

Just done a quick search on google. Looking at about 38, but the best I,ve ever used.

LED Lenser! Ability to focus and dimmable. Small and yet very bright! No other I've seen comes close.
    MS

i have a HL13 of mmbeatle on here , cant fault that either.

Fenix hl21, small bright strong waterproof and takes a single AA battery so easy to keep a spare battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    LED Lenser! Ability to focus and dimmable. Small and yet very bright! No other I've seen comes close. MS
    Which model have you got mick? I have got a high end petzl but the wife keeps pinching it for the horses

I vote led lenser got the hand torch as well it can be mounted on your scope. Head torch is fantastic.

TIGA... Google it.

just get one of these i first used on in NZ and could not believe how bright they were so got one when i got back you can get them cheaper but this was in the uk and came within a couple of days they are exellent and cheap ,atb wayne
    Ultra Bright 500 Lumen CREE Q5 LED Headlamp Headlight Zoomable for Outdoor UK | eBay

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports