Ticks

jackfish

Pulled one off my ass cheek tonight, little f***ers get everywhere. I specifically stayed away from the wood tonight as I came home crawling with them the other night, nothing latched on though! They are pretty bad up here at the minute, think I may need to invest in some tick clothing as this is really starting to **** me off!

Recommendations on clothing please guys.

ATB

​Bryan

I been using Rynoskin for a while now,and I've no ticks on me I started using it, and I've always been a real tick magnet.
VV

Pulled one off my ass cheek tonight, little f***ers get everywhere. I specifically stayed away from the wood tonight as I came home crawling with them the other night, nothing latched on though! They are pretty bad up here at the minute, think I may need to invest in some tick clothing as this is really starting to **** me off!

ATB

​Bryan

+1

I was out Thursday night after foxes and woke up Friday morning with 12 of the little buggers all on one arm now where else.

​chris

Rovince all the way.

Seems to me like the north is bad for ticks and the midge this year ! Is it normal for you guys or have you noticed worse than ever .
i got bitten bad early July by midge thankfully no ticks when visiting southern Scotland .
regards
​norma

Repel 100 a couple of squirt from at a you wont get any, normaly i am a tick magnet.

this stuff works but is 100% deet so i wouldn't recomend it for everyday use.

Andy7mm

ATB

​Bryan
Hi Bryan,
It's bad all over this year. Quite a few guys are wearing Rovince now both professional and recreational stalkers and I'm getting nothing but good reports.
Pm me if you need any more info.
Regards,
Daz308

i had a tiny one latch on to the dimple between neck and chest!
must have been 0.5mm across!

little ******* caused me all sorts of grief getting him off!

is the anti tick stuff like some sort of underlayer that they cant get through?
do you sweat like buggery in them?

I like the look of the Rovince stuff, but it's hard to assess these things without actually seeing them, rather than on a computer screen.

I get that it's good in that it keeps away ticks, but how robust is a pair of trousers compared, say to some Harkila trousers? Will it stand up to a numb feller such as me falling into gorse bushes or clumsily climbing the odd barbed wire topped fence?

I like the look of the Rovince stuff, but it's hard to assess these things without actually seeing them, rather than on a computer screen.

I get that it's good in that it keeps away ticks, but how robust is a pair of trousers compared, say to some Harkila trousers? Will it stand up to a numb feller such as me falling into gorse bushes or clumsily climbing the odd barbed wire topped fence?
Hi Pedro,

I understand where you are coming from, it's nice to see what you are getting. The clothing is good quality and given that it is lightweight summer gear it is quite hard wearing. I have had my Ergo-line trousers for 3 years now and they have took some stick during that time. Obviously barbed wire would be a problem but that's the same with any clothing.
Regards,
Daz308

Bought my self some of this Rovince gear in July, trousers, shirt & socks.
Off work for most of the month so I was out 2 to 3 times a week & never got bothard by ticks.

Well worth the money.

John

I purchased rovince clothing from Daz308 Great service and communication. Excellent clothing and no ticks since.

Give it a full year on the forum and you will have developed a thick enough skin for them never to bother you again...... :D

Back