Thread: Various bits for deserving cause

Various bits for deserving cause

Chaps,

Been having a tidy. Got a load of bits cluttering up my shooting room (which is apparently the guest room!). The following items are FREE to a GOOD DESERVING home.

I don't want sob stories. If you have the money in your pocket to buy these bits, then please do so. Don't care if a youngster, someone starting out, or someone strapped for cash. Don't ask for anything you don't have an immediate need for. Don't take the freebies and sell them on ebay. Would appreciate it when you have done with the item you pass it on to some other deserving cause. If you want the knife and ask for it you are confirming you are over 18 years of age.

Air Rifle

1. Bisley .22 Pest Control pellets. Open but unused as far as I recall. Tin of 200.
    2. .17/.22 cleaning kit. Jags, patches, brushes and oil in a nice box. Bought for me as a gift - brand new.

Optics

1. BOKSON 4 X 32 scope. Made in Japan. Nitrogen filled. Some external sticky residue and a few scratches to the tube. Optics seem clear. 1"/25mm tube. No mounts. CBA to clean it up.
    2. Warne 30mm medium rings. Brand new in box. #214M. I bought them as brand new and have not taken them out of the box.

Stalking

1. Buck knife with gut hook. Synthetic belt pouch. Plastic handle. Brass end and finger guard. I bought second hand. Hard steel, but I don't get on with a gut hook.
    2. Poppins Sika Sack. Used a handful of times. Few light marks but nothing serious. Liner was out in the shed, but outer kept in the house.

First person to PM me gets the item. Must have been a member 3 months and have 20 posts. Max 2 items per person, unless compelling case via PM. PM ONLY to get items.

My decision on the final destination for each item is final.

May the bun fight commence.

Light grey = gone
    Last edited by Apache; 19-08-2013 at 21:33.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

ALL GONE TO NEW HOMES.

Thanks for the interest. Sorry to disappoint a few of you.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Chaps,

Been having a tidy. Got a load of bits cluttering up my shooting room (which is apparently the guest room!). The following items are FREE to a GOOD DESERVING home.

I don't want sob stories. If you have the money in your pocket to buy these bits, then please do so. Don't care if a youngster, someone starting out, or someone strapped for cash. Don't ask for anything you don't have an immediate need for. Don't take the freebies and sell them on ebay. Would appreciate it when you have done with the item you pass it on to some other deserving cause. If you want the knife and ask for it you are confirming you are over 18 years of age.

Air Rifle

1. Bisley .22 Pest Control pellets. Open but unused as far as I recall. Tin of 200.
    2. .17/.22 cleaning kit. Jags, patches, brushes and oil in a nice box. Bought for me as a gift - brand new.

Optics

1. BOKSON 4 X 32 scope. Made in Japan. Nitrogen filled. Some external sticky residue and a few scratches to the tube. Optics seem clear. 1"/25mm tube. No mounts. CBA to clean it up.
    2. Warne 30mm medium rings. Brand new in box. #214M. I bought them as brand new and have not taken them out of the box.

Stalking

1. Buck knife with gut hook. Synthetic belt pouch. Plastic handle. Brass end and finger guard. I bought second hand. Hard steel, but I don't get on with a gut hook.
    2. Poppins Sika Sack. Used a handful of times. Few light marks but nothing serious. Liner was out in the shed, but outer kept in the house.

First person to PM me gets the item. Must have been a member 3 months and have 20 posts. Max 2 items per person, unless compelling case via PM. PM ONLY to get items.

My decision on the final destination for each item is final.

May the bun fight commence.

Light grey = gone
    Well done that man

Well done Apache, once again the site members demonstrate their generosity.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses