Thread: Stag 12 oct

Stag 12 oct

I know it is a long shot but I am looking for a hill stag on the 12th of oct within an hour and a half of dunkeld.

I have to be at a family event on the Sunday and wanted to stalk but good old military life prevented me being able to confirm until recently. Sadly the 12th is the only date I can do as I live in the south away from the hills

​thank you!

Blair Athol let plenty http://www.athollestatessport.co.uk/...ts_contact.cfm
    (A personal recommendation only, I have no financial benefit)
    Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Jinga View Post
    I know it is a long shot but I am looking for a hill stag on the 12th of oct within an hour and a half of dunkeld.

I have to be at a family event on the Sunday and wanted to stalk but good old military life prevented me being able to confirm until recently. Sadly the 12th is the only date I can do as I live in the south away from the hills

​thank you!
    I am on my lease in the highlands on that date, but it is 50 miles NW of Inverness. Pm me for my number or go to my website and we can chat about what I might be able to offer. I do have access to another area not too far away but I would need to check first if it could be arranged for you.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Nick - thank you they are fully booked, still looking and I will PM Malc but sadly N of Inverness is prob ok far (gutting as I much prefer that area).

If no good via Malc then maybe try CKD in Perth, they factor a good few places in Perthshire Tel 01738 451600.
    Best of luck
    Nick