Thread: Kilt Walk

Kilt Walk

My wee grandson has been very ill he has had some really good support from different agency,s York hill epilepsy scotland etc. So as the kiltwalk is for all childrens charity in scotland.. i have decided to support this charity. Anyone interested in completing the kiltwalk can find out more here. http://www.thekiltwalk.co.uk/main/

I my self could not dream of walking that far so to help them raise money i am putting these pictures up as start. Any one want these pictures make a cheque out to the kilt walk and pay the P/P and your.s

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    nice gesture 6pointer,

we have got our wee girl back after nearly losing here to lupus and sepsis just last month, now out of PICU and at home,

we have just sent lupus a cracking gift package from us to them to help raise funds for kids like our Josie.

Just where would we be without these very special people.

regards and i hope the grandson is on the mend like our wee one.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

bobjs he still has a very long way to go and a lot more treatments so at this moment its a day at a time. It is when things happen to your family where you are totally helpless you feel you need to do something even if its a little thing.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    bobjs he still has a very long way to go and a lot more treatments so at this moment its a day at a time. It is when things happen to your family where you are totally helpless you feel you need to do something even if its a little thing.

I know what you mean big man.

seen alsorts in the forces but when my wee one had a seizure in my arms i was like butter, and about as much use as a chocolate chip pan

best of luck to the wee man and i'll light a candle for him,

regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

My heart goes out to the little lad as my nieces little boy has all sorts of problems far too lengthy to go ito here but as you say it is a day at a time.

Martin

Ok i have had a few offers by PM so maybe the make me an offer is not the way to go.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 21-08-2013 at 08:11.

Ok i have for sale for Charity 3 miniature toby jug,s while they are not stalking they do have . Pheasants and wood cock and partridge on them . I have had these for many years.They are very collectable.

Hello 6Pointer.
    Just found this thread,have already pmed you to accept pictures.

Bryan.

Thanks Brian Pictures have now gone jugs still available and now found the last one a Black grouse Jug this now makes a full set of unopened sealed whisky jug,s. There is a tear in one seal but its untouched.