Logged Out

Rhinoshot

Hello Admin team. Please in the name of Allah, Jesus, God, Mohamed and all other profits can you tell me why I am logged out automatically after some 'short' time and so loose my lengthy message??????????? WHy????????????????? Can you imagine how annoying that is????????? Twice it has happened.. please tell me what to do. Writing a shorter message is not the answer.. as even short ones take me a long time. Not crazy long..... I just dont rush them. So what is the time out on your website.. and why???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Also.. Why is it not obvious to even a muppet like me how to start a new thread?? Where is the FAQ..where are the instructions? Is it not an obvious one to have on the drop down list?

Hello Admin team. Please in the name of Allah, Jesus, God, Mohamed and all other profits can you tell me why I am logged out automatically after some 'short' time and so loose my lengthy message??????????? WHy????????????????? Can you imagine how annoying that is????????? Twice it has happened.. please tell me what to do. Writing a shorter message is not the answer.. as even short ones take me a long time. Not crazy long..... I just dont rush them. So what is the time out on your website.. and why???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Where you sign in with your user name and password, there is a little tick box under the two boxe's, click the tick box showing the tick and you will be fine.
​It works for me.

Also.. Why is it not obvious to even a muppet like me how to start a new thread?? Where is the FAQ..where are the instructions? Is it not an obvious one to have on the drop down list?

When you click on i.e. general discussion or write ups, on the left hand side towards the top of the page there is a green box with post new thread click that type title and type away.

As above, keep the "remember me" ticked when you log in. It is ticked by default so you must be unticking it for some reason??

Also, if you lose a post see below... if you did this straight away you may have been able to recover some/all of it:

how to recover lost post?

restore.JPG

Last edited:
Hello Admin Team

Please in the name of ..................................................... can you tell me how I may be logged out automatically???????

Cheers!

K
:D

Back