Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to BASC

Back to BASC

I've been away from BASC for a couple of years chasing cheaper insurance. I've come back to them because I wanted to do the responsible thing and join an organisation that I think will fight for my rights as a stalker. Fingers crossed...

Foolish move if you ask me an association is only as good as its members so if you don't do anything then why should they. I remember a deerstalker on here touting for votes to get him on the council he was duly elected and thats the last we have heard from him. JMHO

Mary and the team at BASC are very good people to deal with.

u better of if u r unemployed they give u discount

Quote Originally Posted by Shropshire Lad View Post
    I've been away from BASC for a couple of years chasing cheaper insurance. I've come back to them because I wanted to do the responsible thing and join an organisation that I think will fight for my rights as a stalker. Fingers crossed...
    Good on ya fella. And ignore the 'haters'
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Been with BASC now for past 7 years always been good to deal with & helpful.
    Never been in the poo so couldn't vouch for that side of things but can see no reason to doubt should I need them.

As with most things there are good and bad, passionate and lazy, helpful and useless. It seems to depend which area you come under with this organisation. The jury is out in the Welsh area since the retirement of Glyn Cook as we seem to get nothing to very little for our subs except the insurance IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    as we seem to get nothing to very little for our subs
    What are you expecting, there seems to be a few events going on in Wales with BASC through September?

Ive been with BASC a good few years and have always been happy with them. +1 Mary and the team are very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Foolish move if you ask me an association is only as good as its members so if you don't do anything then why should they. I remember a deerstalker on here touting for votes to get him on the council he was duly elected and thats the last we have heard from him. JMHO
    I expect if he was posting on here all day long, he'd be accused of wasting his time instead of getting on with his BASC business. No winning for him there.