Thread: reloading bits

reloading bits

Whats the state of affairs over with you muir now, still seems to be a trickle making it it to local dealers who say next year for next delivery, not sure if this is scare tactic to get you panic buying so they make a fast buck

i think its depends on product ive noticed wilson now gone from a 12 week delivery to 4 weeks and km next day
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    What's the state of affairs over with you muir now, still seems to be a trickle making it it to local dealers who say next year for next delivery, not sure if this is scare tactic to get you panic buying so they make a fast buck
    theres a fair few dealers at in the uk as well, scaremongering over brass and bullets,

hiking prices up for 50 brass nevermind 100,

i get all my powder at 44 tub be that varget rl10x or benchmark, went up north and the prices for each vary so much its scary,

the other trick is to say there is a shortage of a certain brass/factory ammo/bullets and then hike the price up to make a fast buck as you say, but if you then keep paying those price to them the price stays where it is when there was no need to raise it or in fact start the rumor that there was a shortage in the first place.

NEWS FLASH: air is short breath in as much as you can before the bloke next to you steels yours.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I didnt fall in the trap, might of though if I was short of powder, I am running everything on vith powders at the mo, am hoping my new 6.5 06 will work nicely on n160 rather than h4831,4831sc or h4350, they work out over 100 per kilo

I didnt fall in the trap, might of though if I was short of powder, I am running everything on vith powders at the mo, am hoping my new 6.5 06 will work nicely on n160 rather than h4831,4831sc or h4350, they work out over 100 per kilo
    ​try N560 worked well for me in my 6.5 and my 270 !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Whats the state of affairs over with you muir now, still seems to be a trickle making it it to local dealers who say next year for next delivery, not sure if this is scare tactic to get you panic buying so they make a fast buck
    We are starting to see powders and primers back on the shelves. Saw 10lb of Varget on a shelf last week and nobody was in a dither about it. Oddly, the small rifle primers that are most prevalent are the military small rifle for the .223. They are new, boxed and marked as such. I guess it's CCI's expedient for getting primers out there to a hungry public. I just returned from the east coast (I mean just) so I haven't made rounds since last week.~Muir