Thread: kentandsussexdeercontrol.com

kentandsussexdeercontrol.com

I'm interested in applying to shoot at kentandsussexdeercontrol.com, can anyone please tell me if they have shooting here and can recommended this shoot. Thanks, wiltshire.

Contact Geoffrey or robin off the site
    ​atb Steve

Hi Wiltshire
    Kentandsussexdeerconterol.co is run by Myself and Robin both members of this Site, although we do offer Stalking, at this moment in time we are not trade members so it would be inappropriate to accept bookings via the stalking directory, May i suggest you contact Sikamalc off this site who has a very good reputation and some fantastic land near horsham in sussex.
    Regards Geoff

you fees look good and no shot fee!! so thats a big plus , so why not trade on here boys think you may get some more bookings unless you are flat out at the mo

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    you fees look good and no shot fee!! so thats a big plus , so why not trade on here boys think you may get some more bookings unless you are flat out at the mo
    Robin already helps me out, and I help him out, and Jeff is also a good friend of Robins who also helps Robin out, so it is already established. Same fees as I apply so there is no difference
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

nice one feller can you all play the banjo! lol nice to see you all dip in and bail each other out .
    think i need to book some cull with you fellers as i'am getting fed up with blanks and drivin hundrads of miles for now't ! i do enjoy the hunt, but i do enjoy pulling the trigger aswell
    Last edited by paul o'; 26-08-2013 at 18:29.

hi paul o'
    strange that you should say that as i am a banjo player, Cheers Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    nice one feller can you all play the banjo! lol nice to see you all dip in and bail each other out .
    think i need to book some cull with you fellers as i'am getting fed up with blanks and drivin hundrads of miles for now't ! i do enjoy the hunt, but i do enjoy pulling the trigger aswell
    Well its only a hop skip and a jump down the M25 to the M23 and your there for West Sussex and Robins areas are about 30 minutes further on.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey View Post
    hi paul o'
    strange that you should say that as i am a banjo player, Cheers Geoff