Thread: Cull Stalking Hampshire Roe Fallow Munjac

Cull Stalking Hampshire Roe Fallow Munjac

Hi Guys,

I am offering a couple of days cull stalking on an Estate near Winchester, Hampshire.

Cull Animals: Roe Does, Fallow Does and Bucks Prickets "Non Palmated Bucks", Munjac Does and Bucks...

The day will consist of 2 sessions morning and evening between 3 - 4 Hours...

There will also be a Barn Brunch/Lunch provided, along the lines of Ploughmans, Pork Pies, Ham, Sausages etc Plus Beverages... I will take reasonable requests on booking...

There is no limit of cull animals...

It will be mostly high seat stalking although there may be some chance to stalk on foot to and from the high seats...

There is no CW or AW services...

The dates currently free are the 5th & 6th of November 2009 "I know this is late notice"

The Cost of the Day is 150... There is no additional fee's except Palmated Trophy Fallow Bucks are 150 however this will be instructed to you prior to shooting by your Stalker...

There is the possibility of an Estate Rifle please feel free to contact me about this I must know prior to booking if you require this facility...

The Venison remains the property of the Estate, however can be purchased...

Valid FAC & Insurance is required...

Accommodation can be organised, however contact me for further details...

Finally to give you some confidence in booking I would like to add that should you leave empty handed having not shot a beast or shot at a beast "hence missed" over the two sessions, then i would invite you back at a later date that suits both of us in order to give you a chance to shoot a cull animal free of charge...

Please PM me for further details if required or contact me on 07718747217...

I think thats all in there but let me know if you require more information...

I have cleared this with Admin, Thank You JAYB...

ATB

Alex

Hi Guys,

Please note the change in price to 150 per day... Having looked about i feel I over priced my apologies for that...

Also anyone interested in a days Stalking for the rest of November, December or January please phone or pm...

I also hope to have some photos up by next week so hopefully you will get a feel for the place...

ATB

Alex