Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murder buck

I liked that video, thanks for the share...

Cracking video
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    I'll apologise to you before I start on this rant.

That is not a murder buck. It is a young buck, a cull buck.
    Why cull and not murder. Well, he's definitely not a yearling and he's definitely not very good. Why not a murder, well if he even got close to the one that ran into the wood he s**t himself. Think of of it like a street brawler running into Mike Tyson (when he was younger).
    I know a lot of people follow your videos but if your going to put stuff like this on the net then please do not perpetuate the murder buck /young buck, mis-identified buck myth
    Rant over
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    I'll apologise to you before I start on this rant.

That is not a murder buck. It is a young buck, a cull buck.
    Why cull and not murder. Well, he's definitely not a yearling and he's definitely not very good. Why not a murder, well if he even got close to the one that ran into the wood he s**t himself. Think of of it like a street brawler running into Mike Tyson (when he was younger).
    I know a lot of people follow your videos but if your going to put stuff like this on the net then please do not perpetuate the murder buck /young buck, mis-identified buck myth
    Rant over
    Well, you are wrong. This was not a young buck (I would say how old he was but I read you previous post about aging so will not bother) and he ruled that piece of territory and the young six pointer that went to the wood was very alert we did not know initially why. He was afraid of that buck but got away with it as the murder buck was preoccupied with the doe somewhere in the cover. When we came back an hour later he showed up and no sign of a 6pointer. If I read your post correctly you think the 6pointer was an older buck and I culled younger spiker you are wrong. I know what a murder buck term means and when I got one I wanted to share with others simple as that.

I'd have said you were correct that was a murder buck and not just a youngster well done he needed taking out

great video again Greg, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Great video as always Greg mate,and I too would say that it was not a youngster,and as for the 'Murder Buck' term it has always been open to a bit of interpretation well I would say he came into the MB slot for me as do others.

Martin

Great video as usual Greg.
    thanks for sharing
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks