Thread: new to stalking

new to stalking

Hi Please let me apologise for my first post, and I hope my new introduction was satisfactory
    Last edited by wiltshire; 26-08-2013 at 13:15. Reason: duplication

May i suggest Sikamalc from this website? I have never Stalked with him but his reputation is excellent and if you look in the Stalking Available section he is offering some very tempting rates on Fallow in Sussex. Hope this is of use.

Yorkie.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
    May i suggest Sikamalc from this website? I have never Stalked with him but his reputation is excellent and if you look in the Stalking Available section he is offering some very tempting rates on Fallow in Sussex. Hope this is of use.

Yorkie.
    Thank you Yorkie for your kind words. For your information both Robin and Geof are known to me, and Robin has been helping me out for the past 3 years and I am already promoting his ground through the offer on the site. We already have repeat bookings for Finnish clients from last year, and Robin will also be joining the SD week on my lease in the highlands of Scotland in the near future where he took his first Red Stag last year.

If anyone wants to book for quality fallow stalking in West or East Sussex this coming winter please PM me or Robin for details. No kill fee and take as many Fallow does as you can, all for 75 per stalk.

Roe does also available with myself and next year Sika Stags and Red Stags. Sorry booked for this year in Scotland. Also as an AW I am able to undertake Level 2 stalks without any extra cost. 75 per stalk.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 26-08-2013 at 18:11.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi SM
    I was not intending to put the skids under the other guys it was just that the OP asked if anyone else offered Fallow in Sussex. If i get some spare Cash i would enjoy a trip out on the Fallow.
    Cheers.

Yorkie.