Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .223 for sale.

.223 for sale.

Evening folks, due to a timewasting k**b jockey, who got me to hold onto the last of my late fathers rifles for a month while he got his variation, then proceeded to walk into the sportsman and buy one from them the day he got his ticket ,grrrrr, i now have up for sale AGAIN, the following...

Brno .223 american walnut version, fitted with pes stainless moddy, and leupold 3-9 x 40 scope, this rifle has genuinly had less than a box of rounds through it, it is as new bar one small light scratch and one small bruise in the stock, both easily sorted out.
    This set up cost my dad about 1300, will now sell for 750 no offers.
    Can deliver at cost of diesel up as far as Bristol or across as far as Dorset.

Regards Jamie.

OK OK 700 good god i will be giving it away at this rate, surely someone has a space for a .223 as good as new but with a 300 quid moddy and a 150 scope thrown in for nought.

break it all down & sell it..good luck.

Well due to various time wasters, i am now going to split this outfit because i am sick of looking at it, wish the old man had just handed them all in before he died.
    So cz/brno .223 cost 750 sell for 550

PES stainless moddy cost around 260 sell for 160

Willing to travel for diesel money.

Mole i think you might have a problem because a second had BRNO CZ can be as cheap as 300 and there are a few on gun trader. The chap that didn't buy your gun might have bought a superior gun like a Tikka brand new for less money. Just a thought you seem to be blaming others and your own high expectations might be the problem.

If I could get one for 300 quids be well chuffed, however I missed a Tikka .223 for 300 an old mate sold the local dealer as his business went bust for 300 quids with a new 600 scope on it!!!

Jamie I thought it was a fair price for it all, CZ is a good rifle I have a Tikka and it's a great rifle but wouldn't say it's better or worse well on par.

If I wasn't so skint I would be very interested as I have a .223 slot going unfilled

Quote Originally Posted by L.D.G
    Mole i think you might have a problem because a second had BRNO CZ can be as cheap as 300 and there are a few on gun trader. The chap that didn't buy your gun might have bought a superior gun like a Tikka brand new for less money. Just a thought you seem to be blaming others and your own high expectations might be the problem.
    Thanks for such a helpfull reply you ass h.le, the thread is not a discussion, it is a classified ad to disperse my late fathers guns at a fair price for what is a new gun in all but name.
    Jees these forums attract em.

Thanks Legal Eagle, I thought it was a very reasonable price, another guy on here sent me a couple of pm,s a while back saying i was having a laugh the prices i was looking for the guns and a lot more crudd besides, all the guns have gone now bar this one, they were all like new and all the people who bought them have been delighted with their bargains.
    Ho Hum, whatever makes the world go around.

Hi moley what thread is in the mod?

pm, mole.