Quality wellies for wide feet. Any suggestions?

liongeorge

I have been struggling to find good wellies that fit my wide feet, there are plenty out there for people with wide calves but I have normal calves just wide feet.
I have had muck boots but find them heavy, clompy and don't actually last long so someone suggested the grubs stalker which sounded the perfect solution as they are lighter etc so I bought them and like most vibram soled things are too narrow for me (they're also very short for some reason)
So I thought I'd bight the bullet and splash some cash on some Aigles again too narrow. So now I'm looking for some help from anyone with similar flat flippers!

Cheers George

Hi george yes aigles will be too narrow. I would suggest trying a pair of the new hunter balmorals neoprene with the full length zip. i treated myself to a pair at the game fair and for the price point (rrp £150) seem excellent. Rgds jason.

British Military Surplus has good offers, follow this Link
There is no need to pay £150 -£190 for a pair of 'hunting' branded boots if you can get as good or better for £25-£50!

Thanks guys will give the balmorals a try though they have mixed reviews, le cham vierznord look really good , half the trouble is getting to try these boots on before buying as so few stock them.

George

Another vote for the Le Chameau Vierzonord, first pair lasted me 10+yrs, second pair I have now have the wider calf and are uber comfortable, I have wide feet as well and have never had any problems.

Cheers

MarkC

Back