Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Badger cull: do you sympathise with the saboteurs?

Badger cull: do you sympathise with the saboteurs?

Badger cull: do you sympathise with the saboteurs? | Poll | Comment is free | theguardian.com

I'm not a Grauniad fan, but voted all the same. They asked, I answered, but am very much in the minority
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Does a vote matter, its happening anyway, thank god!
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

voted but not a fan either 80/20 at the moment but that's hardly surprising amongst guardian readership!

After watching the news and seeing how ugly some of the sabs are of course I sympathise

I do not agree with their actions with out a doubt. Scum of the fu*king earth they are. Shame we can't cull them but that's a different story for a different day!
    Last edited by pezz69; 27-08-2013 at 21:34. Reason: spelling mistakes

Personally I think theyre morons and not a clue how the countryside works but then what do I know growing up in the country ?? If I'd grown up in the city however I would be perfectly entitled to comment on such issues .....

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1984 View Post
    Personally I think theyre morons and not a clue how the countryside works but then what do I know growing up in the country ?? If I'd grown up in the city however I would be perfectly entitled to comment on such issues .....

Exactly.But we are after all just country bumpkins jimbo

I regularly converse with guardian readers on the comment section on this topic and there is no changing them. In general they have no interest in hearing anything other than what they want to hear.

Bovine TB may well be reduced by the cull. I think quite a few more communicable diseases would be helped if a compulsory shower policy is introduced for all those protesters.